Something Tech. Terms & Conditions
- River City Labs reserves the right to change the program at any time. Every effort will be made to ensure a program of equivalent standard and members are updated with changes.
- Meals are not included within the events, tea, coffee and water will be provided. All dietary requirements are considered, however we cannot guarantee a 100% allergen free environment.
- River City Labs reserves the right to prohibit entry or deny entry to any person from a River City Labs event based on behaviour deemed inappropriate by River City Labs staff, its agents and/or others working under its authority.
- Photography and/or filming may take place during this event, by accepting these terms you consent to this. Please let a member of River City Labs know if you do not want your picture taken.
Fees and Payments
- All fees become payable at the time of purchasing tickets to Something Tech. 2022.
- Launch tickets are strictly capped. After the allocation is exhausted, Early Bird tickets will be made available.
- Early Bird discounted rates will end on Friday 9 September, unless sold out prior. In the interest of being fair to all, no extensions will be granted.
COVID-19 Event Attendance Compliance
- By registering to attend a River City Labs in person event you are agreeing to the below terms and conditions
- If you are unable to attend the event due to sickness or are required to be in isolation, you may send a substitute in your place.
- In the event of a government lockdown, Something Tech reserves the right to reschedule the event.
- In this instance, if the event needs to be re-scheduled, your ticket will automatically be transferred to the new date. If you are unable to make the new date you:
- Will be given a 72 hour window to request a refund
- May send a substitute in your place
- May transfer your ticket to the 2023 event
- River City Labs is not responsible for any expenditure, loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of substitution, alteration, cancellation or postponement of the Something Tech. 2022.
Personal information collection notice
- organising and providing the various professional development events held by River City Labs (including for example, courses, conferences, seminars, workshops, launches);
- processing and managing event registrations (including catering for dietary requirements);
- maintaining event attendance records;
- contacting registered event guests with information in regard to the event and seeking post-event feedback;
- communicating with you to in relation to future events or River City Labs programs, services, promotions or other products or services that River City Labs reasonably thinks may be of interest to attendees;
- processing and responding to attendee inquiries; and
- conducting research to improve its events and better understanding needs.
- If the required information is not provided, we or any involved third parties, may not be able to respond to you, update you, or provide appropriate services or events to you.
- We may obtain personal information directly from you or from someone who registers for the event on your behalf. If you provide us with personal information about another person, you must do so only with their consent and agree to make them aware of this privacy notice.
- When you register to participate in an overseas event, we may send personal information we collect overseas.